These recipes are slightly sweet, comforting, and warming to your hands and stomach. Consider these your more nutritious, healthy alternatives to hot cocoa. Drink them as breakfast smoothie, afternoon snack, or meal replacement. And let them warm you up and energize your body in the cold weather. Each recipe contains 2-3 servings of fruits and vegetables!
P.S. To make a meal placement warm smoothie, simply add a scoop of vegan protein powder and/or handful of nuts & seeds into your smoothie to help you stay full for longer.
1. Hot Chocolate & Banana Veggie Smoothie
1 Supreme Green Veggie Puck 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, heated 1 banana 1 tbsp almond butter 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder pinch of salt (optional)
Sprinkle on top Cinnamon, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs
2. Warm Apple Smoothie
1 Supreme Green Veggie Puck 1 cup water 1 clove 1 tsp maple syrup 1-2 slice ginger 1 small piece lemon 1/4 tsp cinnamon for garnish
1. Make apple sauce: Cut apple into small pieces. Boil in pot with clove & water for 2 minutes.
2. Pop Veggie Puck into blender & add apple sauce mixture.
3. Add maple syrup, ginger & lemon then blend until smooth.
4. Pour into glass and garnish with Cinnamon.
3. Low-Carb Fruits & Veggie Porridge
Ingredients 2 Supreme Green or Purple Power Veggie Puck 1.5 cups warm almond milk 1 cup strawberry 1 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place the Veggie Puck in warm water to thaw it. In the meantime, heat the almond milk on stovetop.
2. When the almond milk is slightly steaming, add the Veggie Puck into almond milk, stir until Veggie Puck is almost thawed. Turn the heat off. Pour into bowl.
3. Stir in the chia seeds. And garnish with strawberry.